Verdun – PC Game
The game takes place on the Western Front between 1914 and 1918, in one of the bloodiest conflicts in world history – inspired by the infamous Battle of Verdun in 1916.
Verdun is the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic World War One setting, the game which started the WW1 Game series. The vicious close quarters nature of trench warfare means that skill with a bayonet can be as vital as good aim with a rifle.
- Experience World War One gameplay: Accurate weaponry with realistic bullet physics, skill based weapon handling, poisonous gas with a claustrophobic gas mask experience, horrendous gore effects, and ferocious artillery barrages.
- Tactical squad-based FPS: 15 distinctive squad types representing soldiers from 5+ countries, each with distinct weapons and equipment.
- True trench warfare: Real-time dynamic frontline with momentum based attack and counter-attack gameplay.
- Authentic World War 1 setting: Typical WW1 music and style, historical battlefields representing the key theaters on the Western Front.
- Challenging game modes: team-based Frontlines, tactical Attrition, skill-based Rifle Deathmatch, and relentless Squad Defense
When you purchase the game you will receive a key code that will allow you to download and play the game via steam.com